logo Starr Johnson Wines

2011 Cabernet Sauvignon Alexander Valley

2011 Starr Johnson Alexander Valley Cabernet Sauvignon

2011 is the 8th STARR JOHNSON vintage of Alexander Valley Cabernet Sauvignon from the same vineyard source along the Russian River close to Cloverdale.

The 2011 vintage was blended in February 2013 with 85% Alexander Valley Cabernet Sauvignon and 15% Cabernet Franc. Bottled unfiltered and unfined, this wine is full bodied to enjoy it now... Or, cellar it and enjoy in the years to come.

85% Cabernet Sauvignon, 15% Cabernet Franc
Aged 39 months in oak barrels (50% 1-year old, 50% neutral)
14.1% alcohol

$22 - Single Bottle
$120 - 6-Pak (6 x $20)
$192 - 12-Pak (12 x $16)

Buy Wine

2012 Cabernet Sauvignon Alexander Valley

2011 Starr Johnson Alexander Valley Cabernet Sauvignon

This 2012 wine is 92% Cabernet Sauvignon from Napa valley and from Mendocino’s Hopland vineyard area. The remaining is 8% Cabernet Franc from El Dorado county. The wine is very enjoyable now and will age wonderfully. Our wines are hand crafted and offered to you with pride and delight.

$22 - Single Bottle
$120 - 6-Pak (6 x $20)
$192 - 12-Pak (12 x $16)

Buy Wine

2015 Pinot Noir Santa Lucia Highlands

2015 Pinot Noir Santa Lucia Highlands

2015 is the fifth STARR JOHNSON vintage of Pinot Noir.

2015 is the fifth STARR JOHNSON vintage of Pinot Noir. The grapes are from the renowned Santa Lucia Highlands vineyard area, which is just south of Salinas, CA, on US 101. The 2015 growing season was another excellent growing season in Santa Lucia to give the maximum fruit character. The wine is 100% Pinot Noir. Our hand crafted process is ideal for Pinot Noir which needs only a gentle wine making process to let its full character show. We carefully selected 2 year old oak barrels to give only a touch of oak aging and influence. It is with much pride and delight that we offer our fifth Pinot Noir vintage to you.

$24 - Single Bottle
$132 - 6-Pak (6 x $22)
$240 - 12-Pak (12 x $20)

Buy Wine

2013 Syrah Clarksburg

2012 Starr Johnson Clarksburg Syrah

100% Syrah. In our handcrafted winemaking process, we chose to be as gentle as possible with this beautiful wine. It is unfiltered and unfined. As a result the wine shows its varietal character with a strong fruit aroma and taste. It then finishes with spice, black licorice and cocoa. The wine pairs so well with a variety of foods. It is with much pride and delight that we offer this wine to you.

$16 - Single Bottle
$84 - 6-Pak (6 x $14)
$144 - 12-Pak (12 x $12)

Buy Wine

2017 Pinot Gris - Lodi

2012 Starr Johnson Clarksburg Syrah

Our 2017 Pinot Gris is light bodied with a floral bouquet and then tastes of melon, pear and apple flavors. This Pinot Gris is our second white wine and we are excited to offer it to you.

Alc. 13.1% by vol. 750 ml

$16 - Single Bottle
$84 - 6-Pak (6 x $14)
$144 - 12-Pak (12 x $12)

Buy Wine

Sampler Paks

Sampler Pak Labels

Try a "Sampler Pak" that includes a mix of each of our most current release wines.

2012 Alexander Valley Cab
2015 Pinot Noir
2017 Pinot Gris

$66 - 3-Pak (1 bottle each)
$120 - 6-Pak (2 bottles each)
$192 - 12-Pak (4 bottles each)

Buy Wine